Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Glass Slipper Women's Forte Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 7

My Glass Slipper Women's Forte Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 7 Review



Buy From Amazon.com


My Glass Slipper Women's Forte Bridal Shoes, Color : Ivory, Size : 7 Feature

  • Pattern : pump
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR SIZE IS SOLD OUT IN THE ONA SHOE BY MY GLASS SLIPPER, WE CANNOT MAKE THE FORTE FOR YOU. YOU CAN CHECK SIZE AVAILABILITY BY LOOKING AT THE ONA SHOE. Forte is a custom style designed by My Glass Slipper using the former Ona shoe from Martinez Valero. This perfectly simple pump is adorned with a stunning rhinestone brooch at the toe. Sold exclusively at My Glass Slipper, nowhere else will you find such a dazzling decorated shoe for your wedding day! Forte has a 3 7/8 inch heel and a covered platform at the peep toe. Dyeable from white only. This item may take up to 3 business days before shipping.


Buy From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment